Avast Secure Browser
You can find below details on how to remove Avast Secure Browser for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Further information on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser can be found here
. You can read more about about Avast Secure Browser at www.avastbrowser.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.05 MB (2147832 bytes) on disk.
Avast Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.91 MB (16678224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.05 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (705.79 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.22 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.27 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (888.91 KB)
- setup.exe (3.56 MB)
The current web page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 84.0.5275.106
alone. For other Avast Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application released by the software company Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the program is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-07 16:14:02.377