Avast Secure Browser
You can find on this page details on how to remove Avast Secure Browser for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. More information about Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser can be read here
. You can get more details on Avast Secure Browser at www.avastbrowser.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Avast Secure Browser's primary file takes about 2.16 MB (2267840 bytes) and its name is AvastBrowser.exe.
Avast Secure Browser is composed of the following executables which take 17.95 MB (18822160
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.16 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (898.16 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.40 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.35 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.01 MB)
- setup.exe (4.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 92.0.11264.132
of Avast Secure Browser. You can find here a few links to other Avast Secure Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application offered by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser app will be found automatically. After you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Secure Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-08-17 15:06:22.970