Avast Secure Browser
You can find below details on how to remove Avast Secure Browser for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Additional info about Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser can be read here
. More information about the program Avast Secure Browser can be seen at www.avastbrowser.com
. Usually the Avast Secure Browser application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.87 MB (1963392 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Avast Secure Browser. They take an average of 18.54 MB (19443904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.87 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (575.13 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.12 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (685.62 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.02 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.29 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (727.97 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (676.05 KB)
- setup.exe (3.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 84.1.5543.135
of Avast Secure Browser. You can find below a few links to other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program marketed by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser application will be found automatically. After you select Avast Secure Browser in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the program is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 15:54:33.530