Avast Secure Browser
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Avast Secure Browser for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. More information about Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser can be read here
. More details about Avast Secure Browser can be seen at www.avastbrowser.com
. Avast Secure Browser is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Avast Secure Browser. Avast Secure Browser's main file takes about 2.15 MB (2250232 bytes) and its name is AvastBrowser.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Avast Secure Browser. They occupy about 17.90 MB (18771088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.15 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (825.00 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.32 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1,018.69 KB)
- setup.exe (4.26 MB)
The current web page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 89.1.8899.91
alone. Click on the links below for other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application offered by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Avast Secure Browser in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The publisher is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-04-02 10:55:47.113