Avast Secure Browser
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Further information on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser can be seen here
. Further information about Avast Secure Browser can be found at www.avastbrowser.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. AvastBrowser.exe is the Avast Secure Browser's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.17 MB (2271424 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Avast Secure Browser. They take about 17.97 MB (18845200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.17 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (901.16 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.41 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.36 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.02 MB)
- setup.exe (4.23 MB)
The current web page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 92.0.11165.108
alone. Click on the links below for other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application released by the software company Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Avast Secure Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser application will be found very quickly. When you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-08-04 17:31:11.827