Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Additional info about Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser can be read here
. You can read more about about Avast Secure Browser at www.avastbrowser.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.23 MB (2337568 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Avast Secure Browser. They occupy about 20.89 MB (21900776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.23 MB)
- AvastBrowserQHelper.exe (734.58 KB)
- browser_proxy.exe (915.83 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (4.55 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.45 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.37 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.03 MB)
- setup.exe (4.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 94.0.12470.82
of Avast Secure Browser. For more Avast Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application marketed by the software company Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Avast Secure Browser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser app will be found automatically. When you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Secure Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-10-20 13:53:59.127