Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Further information on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser can be found here
. Further information about Avast Secure Browser can be seen at www.avastbrowser.com
. Avast Secure Browser is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.60 MB (2724952 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Avast Secure Browser. They occupy an average of 24.12 MB (25289672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.60 MB)
- AvastBrowserQHelper.exe (736.58 KB)
- browser_proxy.exe (960.22 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (4.58 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.55 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.79 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.14 MB)
- setup.exe (5.40 MB)
The current web page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 99.0.15399.85
only. You can find below info on other versions of Avast Secure Browser:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2022-04-09 08:35:59.143