Avast Secure Browser
A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computer
This page is about Avast Secure Browser for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. More information about Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser can be seen here
. You can get more details on Avast Secure Browser at www.avastbrowser.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. AvastBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.13 MB (2229056 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Avast Secure Browser. They take 17.61 MB (18469008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.13 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (830.04 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.33 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.33 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1,020.19 KB)
- setup.exe (4.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 90.0.9265.86
of Avast Secure Browser. You can find below info on other application versions of Avast Secure Browser:
...click to view all...
How to delete Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Avast Secure Browser is an application by the software company Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser program will be found automatically. After you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Secure Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2021-04-29 11:54:04.110