Avast Secure Browser
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Additional info about Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser can be found here
. Click on www.avastbrowser.com
to get more facts about Avast Secure Browser on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser's website. Usually the Avast Secure Browser program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Avast Secure Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. AvastBrowser.exe is the Avast Secure Browser's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.85 MB (1942968 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Avast Secure Browser. They occupy an average of 12.21 MB (12802016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.85 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.02 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.09 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (605.18 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (545.74 KB)
- setup.exe (2.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 72.0.1174.122
of Avast Secure Browser. You can find below info on other versions of Avast Secure Browser:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program by the software company Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-13 18:28:29.460