Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. More information on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser can be seen here
. Please open www.avastbrowser.com
if you want to read more on Avast Secure Browser on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser's website. Avast Secure Browser is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called AvastBrowser.exe and its approximative size is 1.77 MB (1853360 bytes).
Avast Secure Browser is comprised of the following executables which take 16.79 MB (17605504
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.77 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (570.56 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (659.91 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (932.23 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.26 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (712.83 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (650.80 KB)
- setup.exe (3.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 81.1.4222.138
of Avast Secure Browser. You can find below a few links to other Avast Secure Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Avast Secure Browser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser application will be found very quickly. When you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-17 14:16:29.067