Avast Secure Browser
You can find below details on how to remove Avast Secure Browser for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your systemForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Take a look here
for more details on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Please open www.avastbrowser.com
if you want to read more on Avast Secure Browser on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser's website. Usually the Avast Secure Browser application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called AvastBrowser.exe and it has a size of 1.84 MB (1933408 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Avast Secure Browser. They take an average of 19.52 MB (20466624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.84 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (592.77 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.08 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (1.14 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.08 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.14 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (751.68 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (693.72 KB)
- setup.exe (3.48 MB)
The current web page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 86.0.6402.75
only. You can find below a few links to other Avast Secure Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application marketed by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Avast Secure Browser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Secure Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the program is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-28 09:18:55.660