Avast Secure Browser
This page contains complete information on how to remove Avast Secure Browser for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Open here
where you can find out more on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Further information about Avast Secure Browser can be seen at www.avastbrowser.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called AvastBrowser.exe and its approximative size is 1.94 MB (2035488 bytes).
Avast Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.91 MB (14590440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.94 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (715.82 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.70 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.08 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (883.28 KB)
- setup.exe (3.31 MB)
This data is about Avast Secure Browser version 77.1.1831.91
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Avast Secure Browser:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program released by the software company Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-07 18:38:19.887