Avast Secure Browser
This web page is about Avast Secure Browser for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. You can read more on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser or check for application updates here
. Click on www.avastbrowser.com
to get more details about Avast Secure Browser on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled AvastBrowser.exe and its approximative size is 1.77 MB (1859912 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Avast Secure Browser. They take about 16.75 MB (17567032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.77 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (609.74 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.25 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (566.54 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (961.84 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.36 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (743.67 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (677.23 KB)
- setup.exe (2.95 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 77.0.1802.75
of Avast Secure Browser. You can find below a few links to other Avast Secure Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program released by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". The Avast Secure Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The publisher is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-07 09:30:40.070