Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Take a look here
for more info on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. More information about Avast Secure Browser can be found at www.avastbrowser.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Avast Secure Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled AvastBrowser.exe and occupies 3.17 MB (3329096 bytes).
Avast Secure Browser is composed of the following executables which occupy 25.12 MB (26342360
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (3.17 MB)
- AvastBrowserProtect.exe (1.67 MB)
- AvastBrowserQHelper.exe (736.58 KB)
- browser_proxy.exe (1.04 MB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (4.58 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.98 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (2.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.28 MB)
- setup.exe (4.23 MB)
The current web page applies to Avast Secure Browser version 107.0.19355.107
only. Click on the links below for other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program released by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Avast Secure Browser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2022-11-24 18:35:57.667