Avast Secure Browser
Avast Secure Browser is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Go over here
where you can read more on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. You can read more about related to Avast Secure Browser at www.avastbrowser.com
. Usually the Avast Secure Browser application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. Avast Secure Browser's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.15 MB (2256960 bytes) on disk and is titled AvastBrowser.exe.
Avast Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 17.92 MB (18792232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.15 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (825.00 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.32 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1,018.69 KB)
- setup.exe (4.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 89.1.9140.128
of Avast Secure Browser. You can find below info on other releases of Avast Secure Browser:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program marketed by the software company Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Avast Secure Browser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser application will be found automatically. When you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Secure Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-05-10 12:14:14.520