Avast Secure Browser
A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PC
This info is about Avast Secure Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Avast Secure Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application\101.0.16440.68\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.59 MB (2717768 bytes) on disk and is labeled AvastBrowser.exe.
Avast Secure Browser is comprised of the following executables which take 24.22 MB (25393800
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.59 MB)
- AvastBrowserQHelper.exe (736.58 KB)
- browser_proxy.exe (964.27 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (4.58 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.56 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.89 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1.14 MB)
- setup.exe (5.40 MB)
This web page is about Avast Secure Browser version 101.0.16440.68
alone. You can find below a few links to other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
A way to remove Avast Secure Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Avast Secure Browser is a program marketed by the software company Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser application will be found very quickly. When you click Avast Secure Browser in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Secure Browser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2022-05-31 17:06:45.910