Avast Secure Browser
This page is about Avast Secure Browser for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your PCForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. More information about Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser can be found here
. Please follow www.avastbrowser.com
if you want to read more on Avast Secure Browser on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Avast Secure Browser's primary file takes around 1.77 MB (1857288 bytes) and is named AvastBrowser.exe.
The executable files below are part of Avast Secure Browser. They occupy about 16.75 MB (17565952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (1.77 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (648.83 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.25 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (566.04 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (953.72 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.28 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (743.67 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (730.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.95 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 76.0.1632.100
of Avast Secure Browser. Click on the links below for other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is an application by the software company Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Avast Secure Browser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avast Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After removing Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Secure Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-17 13:07:15.627