Avast Secure Browser
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Avast Secure Browser for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser from your computerForfatterne til Avast Secure Browser
. More information on Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser can be found here
. You can see more info on Avast Secure Browser at www.avastbrowser.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Avast Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. AvastBrowser.exe is the Avast Secure Browser's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.10 MB (2199624 bytes) on disk.
Avast Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.33 MB (18172056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvastBrowser.exe (2.10 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (769.55 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.23 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.39 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (964.73 KB)
- setup.exe (4.12 MB)
This data is about Avast Secure Browser version 88.0.7978.150
alone. Click on the links below for other Avast Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Secure Browser is a program released by the software company Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Avast Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Avast Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avast Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Avast Secure Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Avast Secure Browser in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Avast Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avast Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avastbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Browser\AvastBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Avast Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Secure Browser by Forfatterne til Avast Secure Browser is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Secure Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-02-15 08:31:30.020