You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-utility for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall ccc-utility from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the app ccc-utility can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. CLIStart.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 749.20 KB (767176 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in ccc-utility. They occupy 8.28 MB (8680200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (270.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-utility version 2015.0715.2138.37093
alone. For other ccc-utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ccc-utility from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility app will be found very quickly. When you click ccc-utility in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:08:26.440