Skins is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Skins from your computerATI
. More info about ATI can be read here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Skins on ATI's website. Usually the Skins application is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
The executables below are part of Skins. They take an average of 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Skins version 2009.0729.2238.38827
alone. Click on the links below for other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application released by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Skins from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Skins or simply activate the Search field and type in "Skins". The Skins program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Skins in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skins.
8. After removing Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Skins by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that Skins by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skins in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 17:27:26.670