You can find below details on how to remove Express Accounts for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Express Accounts from your systemNCH Software
. Additional info about NCH Software can be read here
. Express Accounts is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Express Accounts is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. expressaccounts.exe is the Express Accounts's primary executable file and it takes around 2.69 MB (2819076 bytes) on disk.
Express Accounts contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.32 MB (6630480
bytes) on disk.
- easetup_v4.45.exe (969.07 KB)
- expressaccounts.exe (2.69 MB)
- uninst.exe (2.69 MB)
This data is about Express Accounts version 4.45
only. You can find here a few links to other Express Accounts releases:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is an application released by NCH Software. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Express Accounts with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Express Accounts or simply activate the Search field and type in "Express Accounts". The Express Accounts program will be found very quickly. After you select Express Accounts in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Express Accounts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Express Accounts.
8. After removing Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Accounts that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Accounts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Express Accounts by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Express Accounts supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-02 05:51:27.840