Express Accounts is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Express Accounts from your computerNCH Software
. Take a look here
for more information on NCH Software. Express Accounts is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Express Accounts by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. expressaccounts.exe is the Express Accounts's main executable file and it takes close to 2.83 MB (2964484 bytes) on disk.
Express Accounts installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.58 MB (6896728
bytes) on disk.
- easetup_v4.11.exe (945.08 KB)
- expressaccounts.exe (2.83 MB)
- uninst.exe (2.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.11
of Express Accounts. You can find below info on other releases of Express Accounts:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is a program offered by the software company NCH Software. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Express Accounts from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Express Accounts or simply click the Search field and type in "Express Accounts". If it exists on your system the Express Accounts application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Express Accounts in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Express Accounts, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Express Accounts.
8. After uninstalling Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Express Accounts that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Accounts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Express Accounts by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Express Accounts supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-14 11:18:39.600