This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Express Accounts for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Express Accounts from your systemNCH Software
. More data about NCH Software can be seen here
. More info about the application Express Accounts can be seen at www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/fr/support.html
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Express Accounts is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named expressaccounts.exe and it has a size of 2.98 MB (3123904 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Express Accounts. They occupy about 6.43 MB (6737832
bytes) on disk.
- expressaccounts.exe (2.98 MB)
- expressaccountssetup_v4.63.exe (937.69 KB)
- expressaccountssetup_v4.76.exe (1.05 MB)
- Trainerhacks4u.exe (1.48 MB)
The current page applies to Express Accounts version 4.76
only. Click on the links below for other Express Accounts versions:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is an application offered by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Express Accounts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Express Accounts or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Express Accounts". The Express Accounts program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Express Accounts in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Express Accounts, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Accounts:
- The web site of the application is: www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/fr/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Express Accounts.
8. After removing Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Accounts which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Express Accounts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Express Accounts by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Express Accounts in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-10 03:06:03.187