This info is about Express Accounts for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Express Accounts from your computerNCH Software
. You can read more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. Usually the Express Accounts application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Express Accounts. expressaccounts.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.80 MB (2931716 bytes) on disk.
Express Accounts is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.60 MB (6917240
bytes) on disk:
- easetup_v4.54.exe (1.00 MB)
- expressaccounts.exe (2.80 MB)
- uninst.exe (2.80 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.54
of Express Accounts. You can find below info on other application versions of Express Accounts:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is a program offered by the software company NCH Software. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Express Accounts from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Express Accounts or simply click the Search feature and type in "Express Accounts". If it is installed on your PC the Express Accounts program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Express Accounts in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Express Accounts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Express Accounts.
8. After removing Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Express Accounts that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Accounts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Express Accounts by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Express Accounts supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-08 09:31:08.100