Express Accounts is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Express Accounts from your systemNCH Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on NCH Software. More information about Express Accounts can be seen at www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/fr/support.html
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts folder (same installation drive as Windows). Express Accounts's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe. expressaccounts.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.59 MB (3767848 bytes) on disk.
Express Accounts is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.59 MB (4814928
bytes) on disk:
- expressaccounts.exe (3.59 MB)
- expressaccountssetup_v5.02.exe (1,022.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.02
of Express Accounts. For more Express Accounts versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is a program released by NCH Software. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Express Accounts from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Express Accounts or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Express Accounts". The Express Accounts program will be found very quickly. When you select Express Accounts in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Express Accounts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Accounts:
- The software company is: www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/fr/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Express Accounts.
8. After removing Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Accounts that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Express Accounts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Express Accounts by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Express Accounts supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 15:08:59.947