This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Express Accounts for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Express Accounts from your systemNCH Software
. Further information on NCH Software can be seen here
. You can get more details on Express Accounts at www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/support.html
. Usually the Express Accounts application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Express Accounts by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. expressaccounts.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.50 MB (3669544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Express Accounts. They take 4.56 MB (4785232
bytes) on disk.
- expressaccounts.exe (3.50 MB)
- expressaccountssetup_v4.74.exe (1.06 MB)
This web page is about Express Accounts version 4.74
alone. You can find below a few links to other Express Accounts versions:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is an application offered by the software company NCH Software. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Express Accounts from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Express Accounts or simply click the Search feature and type in "Express Accounts". If it exists on your system the Express Accounts app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Express Accounts in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Express Accounts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Accounts:
- The software company is: www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Express Accounts.
8. After uninstalling Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Express Accounts which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Accounts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Express Accounts by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Express Accounts supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 10:30:57.290