Express Accounts is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Express Accounts from your PCNCH Software
. More information about NCH Software can be seen here
. Please follow www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/it/support.html
if you want to read more on Express Accounts on NCH Software's page. Usually the Express Accounts application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Express Accounts by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. expressaccounts.exe is the Express Accounts's main executable file and it takes around 3.10 MB (3250728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Express Accounts. They occupy about 4.08 MB (4273744
bytes) on disk.
- expressaccounts.exe (3.10 MB)
- expressaccountssetup_v4.83.exe (999.04 KB)
The current web page applies to Express Accounts version 4.83
alone. Click on the links below for other Express Accounts versions:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is an application offered by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Express Accounts with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Express Accounts or simply activate the Search field and type in "Express Accounts". If it is installed on your PC the Express Accounts application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Express Accounts in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Express Accounts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Accounts:
- The web site of the application is: www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/it/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Express Accounts.
8. After uninstalling Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Accounts that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Express Accounts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Express Accounts by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Express Accounts in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-03 10:11:07.530