This page is about Express Accounts for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Express Accounts from your computerNCH Software
. Further information on NCH Software can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Express Accounts. expressaccounts.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.91 MB (3055620 bytes) on disk.
Express Accounts contains of the executables below. They take 6.82 MB (7152728
bytes) on disk.
- easetup_v4.48.exe (1,017.08 KB)
- expressaccounts.exe (2.91 MB)
- uninst.exe (2.91 MB)
This web page is about Express Accounts version 4.48
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Express Accounts:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is an application marketed by NCH Software. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Express Accounts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Express Accounts or simply click the Search feature and type in "Express Accounts". The Express Accounts application will be found automatically. After you select Express Accounts in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Express Accounts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Express Accounts.
8. After uninstalling Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Accounts that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Accounts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Express Accounts by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Express Accounts in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 23:46:13.157