Express Accounts is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Express Accounts from your systemNCH Software
. Check out here
for more details on NCH Software. Click on www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/support.html
to get more facts about Express Accounts on NCH Software's website. Express Accounts is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts directory, subject to the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe" -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Express Accounts. The application's main executable file is called expressaccounts.exe and occupies 3.48 MB (3645992 bytes).
Express Accounts installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.53 MB (4749904
bytes) on disk.
- expressaccounts.exe (3.48 MB)
- expressaccountssetup_v4.75.exe (1.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.75
of Express Accounts. Click on the links below for other Express Accounts versions:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is a program offered by the software company NCH Software. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Express Accounts from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Express Accounts or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Express Accounts". If it exists on your system the Express Accounts app will be found automatically. After you click Express Accounts in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Express Accounts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Accounts:
- The web site of the application is: www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/support.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe" -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Express Accounts.
8. After removing Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Express Accounts which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Express Accounts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Express Accounts by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Express Accounts supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-25 10:39:55.533