Express Accounts is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Express Accounts from your systemNCH Software
. More information on NCH Software can be seen here
. Please open www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/support.html
if you want to read more on Express Accounts on NCH Software's web page. Usually the Express Accounts application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Express Accounts is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe. expressaccounts.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.97 MB (3119296 bytes) on disk.
Express Accounts contains of the executables below. They take 4.90 MB (5138384
bytes) on disk.
- expressaccounts.exe (2.97 MB)
- expressaccountssetup_v4.62.exe (941.19 KB)
- expressaccountssetup_v4.96.exe (1.01 MB)
The current web page applies to Express Accounts version 4.96
alone. Click on the links below for other Express Accounts versions:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is a program by NCH Software. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Express Accounts from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Express Accounts or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Express Accounts". If it is installed on your PC the Express Accounts program will be found very quickly. When you click Express Accounts in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Express Accounts, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Accounts:
- The web site of the application is: www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Express Accounts.
8. After uninstalling Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Accounts that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Express Accounts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Express Accounts by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Express Accounts supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-01 11:48:41.893