You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Express Accounts for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Express Accounts from your PCNCH Software
. Further information on NCH Software can be found here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Express Accounts by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. expressaccounts.exe is the Express Accounts's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.83 MB (2963972 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Express Accounts. They take about 6.58 MB (6895704
bytes) on disk.
- easetup_v4.10.exe (945.08 KB)
- expressaccounts.exe (2.83 MB)
- uninst.exe (2.83 MB)
This web page is about Express Accounts version 4.10
alone. Click on the links below for other Express Accounts versions:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is an application offered by the software company NCH Software. Some users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Express Accounts from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Express Accounts or simply click the Search field and type in "Express Accounts". If it is installed on your PC the Express Accounts application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Express Accounts in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Express Accounts, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Express Accounts.
8. After removing Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Express Accounts which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Express Accounts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Express Accounts by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Express Accounts supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-07 01:16:42.583