This web page is about Express Accounts for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Express Accounts from your PCNCH Software
. Open here
where you can read more on NCH Software. Click on www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/support.html
to get more details about Express Accounts on NCH Software's website. Express Accounts is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts directory, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Express Accounts is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe. expressaccounts.exe is the Express Accounts's main executable file and it takes about 3.44 MB (3610664 bytes) on disk.
Express Accounts is composed of the following executables which take 4.49 MB (4707408
bytes) on disk:
- expressaccounts.exe (3.44 MB)
- expressaccountssetup_v4.86.exe (1.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.86
of Express Accounts. For other Express Accounts versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is an application marketed by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Express Accounts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Express Accounts or simply click the Search field and type in "Express Accounts". If it is installed on your PC the Express Accounts application will be found automatically. After you click Express Accounts in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Express Accounts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Accounts:
- The software company is: www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Express Accounts.
8. After removing Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Accounts that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Accounts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Express Accounts by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Express Accounts supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 11:05:24.200