Express Accounts is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Express Accounts from your PCNCH Software
. Further information on NCH Software can be seen here
. More info about the software Express Accounts can be found at www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/fr/support.html
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Express Accounts is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe. Express Accounts's main file takes about 2.97 MB (3119296 bytes) and its name is expressaccounts.exe.
The executable files below are part of Express Accounts. They occupy about 4.87 MB (5103176
bytes) on disk.
- expressaccounts.exe (2.97 MB)
- expressaccountssetup_v4.62.exe (941.19 KB)
- expressaccountssetup_v5.25.exe (996.20 KB)
This page is about Express Accounts version 5.25
only. You can find below info on other releases of Express Accounts:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is a program marketed by NCH Software. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Express Accounts with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Express Accounts or simply activate the Search field and type in "Express Accounts". The Express Accounts application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Express Accounts in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Express Accounts, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Accounts:
- The software company is: www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/fr/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Express Accounts.
8. After removing Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Accounts that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Accounts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Express Accounts by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Express Accounts in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-05 05:30:10.173