This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Express Accounts for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Express Accounts from your computerNCH Software
. More information about NCH Software can be read here
. Express Accounts is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Express Accounts. The program's main executable file is titled expressaccounts.exe and its approximative size is 2.94 MB (3077636 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Express Accounts. They take about 6.88 MB (7217240
bytes) on disk.
- easetupfree_v4.52.exe (1.01 MB)
- expressaccounts.exe (2.94 MB)
- uninst.exe (2.94 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.52
of Express Accounts. For other Express Accounts versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Express Accounts.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Express Accounts from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Express Accounts:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\easetup_v4.52.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\Help\accdatetimeperiod.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\Help\accountlist.html
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\aacfile\Shell\Convert sound file\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\aacfile\Shell\Edit sound file\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ASFFile\shell\Convert video file\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ASFFile\shell\Edit video file\command\
Express Accounts is a program released by NCH Software. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Express Accounts with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Express Accounts or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Express Accounts". The Express Accounts app will be found automatically. After you select Express Accounts in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Express Accounts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Express Accounts.
8. After uninstalling Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Accounts which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Accounts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Express Accounts by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Express Accounts in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-09 06:53:08.763