This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Express Accounts for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Express Accounts from your PCNCH Software
. More info about NCH Software can be seen here
. Further information about Express Accounts can be seen at www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/support.html
. Express Accounts is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Express Accounts's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe" -uninstall. expressaccounts.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.48 MB (3644968 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Express Accounts. They take 4.53 MB (4752976
bytes) on disk.
- expressaccounts.exe (3.48 MB)
- expressaccountssetup_v4.69.exe (1.06 MB)
The current web page applies to Express Accounts version 4.69
alone. You can find below a few links to other Express Accounts releases:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is a program released by NCH Software. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Express Accounts from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Express Accounts or simply click the Search field and type in "Express Accounts". The Express Accounts app will be found automatically. When you select Express Accounts in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Express Accounts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Accounts:
- The web site of the application is: www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/support.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe" -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Express Accounts.
8. After uninstalling Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Accounts that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Accounts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Express Accounts by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Express Accounts in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-24 10:08:00.397