You can find below details on how to uninstall Express Accounts for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Express Accounts from your computerNCH Software
. More info about NCH Software can be found here
. Please open www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/fr/support.html
if you want to read more on Express Accounts on NCH Software's web page. Express Accounts is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Express Accounts is C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe. expressaccounts.exe is the Express Accounts's primary executable file and it occupies close to 3.46 MB (3625000 bytes) on disk.
Express Accounts contains of the executables below. They take 4.50 MB (4721232
bytes) on disk.
- expressaccounts.exe (3.46 MB)
- expressaccountssetup_v4.87.exe (1.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.87
of Express Accounts. You can find here a few links to other Express Accounts versions:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is an application by NCH Software. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Express Accounts from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Express Accounts or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Express Accounts". The Express Accounts app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Express Accounts in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Express Accounts, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Accounts:
- The publisher is: www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/fr/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Express Accounts.
8. After uninstalling Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Express Accounts that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Accounts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Express Accounts by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Express Accounts supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-16 08:35:38.360