This info is about Express Accounts for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Express Accounts from your systemNCH Software
. Further information on NCH Software can be found here
. More information about Express Accounts can be seen at www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/es/support.html
. Express Accounts is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Express Accounts by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. expressaccounts.exe is the Express Accounts's main executable file and it occupies close to 3.50 MB (3669032 bytes) on disk.
Express Accounts is comprised of the following executables which take 4.55 MB (4767824
bytes) on disk:
- expressaccounts.exe (3.50 MB)
- expressaccountssetup_v4.78.exe (1.05 MB)
The current web page applies to Express Accounts version 4.78
only. For more Express Accounts versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Express Accounts from your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Archivos de programa\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Archivos de programa\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe
- C:\Archivos de programa\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccountssetup_v4.78.exe
- C:\Archivos de programa\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\Help\_HELP_instructions.txt
- C:\Archivos de programa\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\Help\79185F841A610F462E60F780C2AB42BA.locky
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Express Accounts is a program released by the software company NCH Software. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Express Accounts from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Express Accounts or simply click the Search field and type in "Express Accounts". The Express Accounts app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Express Accounts in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Express Accounts, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Accounts:
- The software company is: www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/es/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Express Accounts.
8. After uninstalling Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Express Accounts which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Accounts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Express Accounts by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Express Accounts supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 00:47:12.353