You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Express Accounts for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Express Accounts from your PCNCH Software
. You can find out more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. Usually the Express Accounts program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Express Accounts is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled expressaccounts.exe and its approximative size is 2.91 MB (3051632 bytes).
The executables below are part of Express Accounts. They occupy about 3.81 MB (3995360
bytes) on disk.
- expressaccounts.exe (2.91 MB)
- expressaccountssetup_v4.61.exe (921.61 KB)
The current web page applies to Express Accounts version 4.61
only. Click on the links below for other Express Accounts versions:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
Express Accounts is a program by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Express Accounts from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Express Accounts or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Express Accounts". The Express Accounts application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Express Accounts in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Express Accounts, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Express Accounts.
8. After uninstalling Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Express Accounts which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Express Accounts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Express Accounts by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Express Accounts in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:07:37.227