Express Accounts is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Express Accounts from your systemNCH Software
. You can read more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Express Accounts can be seen at www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/support.html
. Express Accounts is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Express Accounts by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.40 MB (3568168 bytes) on disk and is named expressaccounts.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Express Accounts. They occupy about 4.44 MB (4652112
bytes) on disk.
- expressaccounts.exe (3.40 MB)
- expressaccountssetup_v4.82.exe (1.03 MB)
This page is about Express Accounts version 4.82
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Express Accounts:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is an application offered by the software company NCH Software. Some people try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Express Accounts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Express Accounts or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Express Accounts". If it is installed on your PC the Express Accounts app will be found automatically. When you select Express Accounts in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Express Accounts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Accounts:
- The publisher is: www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Express Accounts.
8. After removing Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Express Accounts that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Accounts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Express Accounts by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Express Accounts in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-02 03:56:09.140