You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Express Accounts for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Express Accounts from your systemNCH Software
. Go over here
for more info on NCH Software. More data about the software Express Accounts can be seen at www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/support.html
. Usually the Express Accounts program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Express Accounts by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. expressaccounts.exe is the Express Accounts's main executable file and it takes about 3.45 MB (3614248 bytes) on disk.
Express Accounts contains of the executables below. They take 4.49 MB (4711504
bytes) on disk.
- expressaccounts.exe (3.45 MB)
- expressaccountssetup_v4.84.exe (1.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.84
of Express Accounts. Click on the links below for other Express Accounts versions:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is a program marketed by the software company NCH Software. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Express Accounts from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Express Accounts or simply click the Search field and type in "Express Accounts". If it is installed on your PC the Express Accounts app will be found automatically. After you select Express Accounts in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Express Accounts, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Accounts:
- The publisher is: www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Express Accounts.
8. After uninstalling Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Express Accounts that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Express Accounts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Express Accounts by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Express Accounts supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 10:57:18.037