This info is about Express Accounts for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Express Accounts from your computerNCH Software
. Take a look here
for more information on NCH Software. Express Accounts is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Express Accounts's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\uninst.exe. expressaccounts.exe is the Express Accounts's main executable file and it takes close to 2.83 MB (2972164 bytes) on disk.
Express Accounts is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.60 MB (6916184
bytes) on disk:
- easetup_v4.14.exe (949.08 KB)
- expressaccounts.exe (2.83 MB)
- uninst.exe (2.83 MB)
This info is about Express Accounts version 4.14
alone. For other Express Accounts versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is an application released by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Express Accounts from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Express Accounts or simply click the Search feature and type in "Express Accounts". If it exists on your system the Express Accounts app will be found automatically. After you select Express Accounts in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Express Accounts, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Express Accounts.
8. After uninstalling Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Express Accounts that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Accounts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Express Accounts by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Express Accounts in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-05 12:39:19.387