This page is about Express Accounts for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Express Accounts from your computerNCH Software
. More data about NCH Software can be read here
. More info about the application Express Accounts can be seen at www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/support.html
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Express Accounts is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. expressaccounts.exe is the Express Accounts's main executable file and it takes around 3.48 MB (3653672 bytes) on disk.
Express Accounts contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.52 MB (5790056
bytes) on disk.
- expressaccounts.exe (3.48 MB)
- expressaccountssetup_v4.71.exe (1.06 MB)
- expressaccountssetup_v5.22.exe (1,000.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.71
of Express Accounts. You can find here a few links to other Express Accounts releases:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is an application marketed by NCH Software. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Express Accounts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Express Accounts or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Express Accounts". The Express Accounts application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Express Accounts in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Express Accounts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Accounts:
- The web site of the program is: www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Express Accounts.
8. After uninstalling Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Express Accounts that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Express Accounts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Express Accounts by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Express Accounts in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-09 00:00:58.570