This info is about Express Accounts for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Express Accounts from your PCNCH Software
. Further information on NCH Software can be seen here
. You can read more about on Express Accounts at www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/de/support.html
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Express Accounts is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called expressaccounts.exe and it has a size of 3.49 MB (3660328 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Express Accounts. They occupy 4.54 MB (4765776
bytes) on disk.
- expressaccounts.exe (3.49 MB)
- expressaccountssetup_v4.77.exe (1.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.77
of Express Accounts. For other Express Accounts versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is an application marketed by NCH Software. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Express Accounts from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Express Accounts or simply click the Search feature and type in "Express Accounts". If it is installed on your PC the Express Accounts application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Express Accounts in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Express Accounts, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Accounts:
- The web site of the program is: www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/de/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Express Accounts.
8. After uninstalling Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Express Accounts which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Accounts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Express Accounts by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Express Accounts in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 16:21:34.217