This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Express Accounts for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Express Accounts from your systemNCH Software
. More data about NCH Software can be found here
. Express Accounts is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts directory, depending on the user's decision. Express Accounts's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe. Express Accounts's primary file takes about 2.97 MB (3109888 bytes) and is called expressaccounts.exe.
Express Accounts contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.87 MB (4062208
bytes) on disk.
- expressaccounts.exe (2.97 MB)
- expressaccountssetup_v4.62.exe (930.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.62
of Express Accounts. You can find below info on other application versions of Express Accounts:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is a program by NCH Software. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Express Accounts from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Express Accounts or simply click the Search field and type in "Express Accounts". If it exists on your system the Express Accounts app will be found very quickly. After you click Express Accounts in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Express Accounts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Express Accounts.
8. After removing Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Express Accounts which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Accounts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Express Accounts by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Express Accounts supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 07:24:44.447