This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Express Accounts for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Express Accounts from your computerNCH Software
. Check out here
where you can get more info on NCH Software. Click on www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/support.html
to get more information about Express Accounts on NCH Software's website. Express Accounts is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Express Accounts is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. expressaccounts.exe is the Express Accounts's main executable file and it occupies around 3.49 MB (3657256 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Express Accounts. They occupy 4.55 MB (4769872
bytes) on disk.
- expressaccounts.exe (3.49 MB)
- expressaccountssetup_v4.72.exe (1.06 MB)
This data is about Express Accounts version 4.72
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Express Accounts:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is a program marketed by the software company NCH Software. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Express Accounts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Express Accounts or simply activate the Search field and type in "Express Accounts". The Express Accounts application will be found very quickly. After you click Express Accounts in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Express Accounts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Accounts:
- The web site of the program is: www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Express Accounts.
8. After removing Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Accounts that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Accounts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Express Accounts by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Express Accounts supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 12:36:59.107