This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Express Accounts for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Express Accounts from your computerNCH Software
. Take a look here
for more info on NCH Software. More info about the software Express Accounts can be seen at www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/support.html
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Express Accounts by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe" -uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Express Accounts's main file takes about 2.97 MB (3119296 bytes) and is named expressaccounts.exe.
Express Accounts installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.87 MB (5111760
bytes) on disk.
- expressaccounts.exe (2.97 MB)
- expressaccountssetup_v4.62.exe (941.19 KB)
- expressaccountssetup_v5.07.exe (1,004.58 KB)
This web page is about Express Accounts version 5.07
only. Click on the links below for other Express Accounts versions:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is an application by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Express Accounts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Express Accounts or simply click the Search field and type in "Express Accounts". The Express Accounts application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Express Accounts in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Express Accounts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Accounts:
- The publisher is: www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/support.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe" -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Express Accounts.
8. After removing Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Express Accounts that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Accounts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Express Accounts by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Express Accounts supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-21 15:08:28.480