This info is about Express Accounts for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Express Accounts from your computerNCH Software
. You can read more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Express Accounts at www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/support.html
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Express Accounts is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Express Accounts's primary file takes about 2.97 MB (3119296 bytes) and is called expressaccounts.exe.
Express Accounts contains of the executables below. They take 4.88 MB (5120152
bytes) on disk.
- expressaccounts.exe (2.97 MB)
- expressaccountssetup_v4.62.exe (941.19 KB)
- expressaccountssetup_v5.24.exe (1,012.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.24
of Express Accounts. You can find here a few links to other Express Accounts versions:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is a program offered by NCH Software. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Express Accounts from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Express Accounts or simply click the Search feature and type in "Express Accounts". If it exists on your system the Express Accounts application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Express Accounts in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Express Accounts, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Accounts:
- The publisher is: www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Express Accounts.
8. After uninstalling Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Accounts which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Accounts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Express Accounts by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Express Accounts supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-17 08:09:51.900