You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Express Accounts for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Express Accounts from your systemNCH Software
. More information on NCH Software can be found here
. Usually the Express Accounts application is placed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Express Accounts is C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\uninst.exe. expressaccounts.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.85 MB (2985988 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Express Accounts. They occupy 6.66 MB (6984792
bytes) on disk.
- express-hesabdari-software(www.3manage.com)_v4.44.exe (989.08 KB)
- expressaccounts.exe (2.85 MB)
- uninst.exe (2.85 MB)
The current page applies to Express Accounts version 4.44
only. For more Express Accounts versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is an application released by NCH Software. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Express Accounts with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Express Accounts or simply activate the Search field and type in "Express Accounts". The Express Accounts program will be found very quickly. When you select Express Accounts in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Express Accounts, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Express Accounts.
8. After removing Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Accounts which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Express Accounts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Express Accounts by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Express Accounts in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-22 05:43:25.927