This info is about Express Accounts for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Express Accounts from your PCNCH Software
. More data about NCH Software can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Express Accounts is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled expressaccounts.exe and its approximative size is 3.05 MB (3201540 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Express Accounts. They occupy an average of 7.15 MB (7497848
bytes) on disk.
- easetup_v4.57.exe (1.04 MB)
- expressaccounts.exe (3.05 MB)
- uninst.exe (3.05 MB)
The current page applies to Express Accounts version 4.57
alone. Click on the links below for other Express Accounts versions:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is an application by NCH Software. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Express Accounts from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Express Accounts or simply activate the Search field and type in "Express Accounts". If it is installed on your PC the Express Accounts program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Express Accounts in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Express Accounts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Express Accounts.
8. After removing Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Accounts which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Accounts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Express Accounts by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Express Accounts in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-24 23:50:17.947