You can find on this page details on how to remove Express Accounts for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Express Accounts from your computerNCH Software
. Go over here
for more information on NCH Software. Usually the Express Accounts application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Express Accounts's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\uninst.exe. expressaccounts.exe is the Express Accounts's main executable file and it occupies close to 2.52 MB (2640900 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Express Accounts. They occupy an average of 5.97 MB (6261848
bytes) on disk.
- easetup_v4.05.exe (957.08 KB)
- expressaccounts.exe (2.52 MB)
- uninst.exe (2.52 MB)
This page is about Express Accounts version 4.05
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Express Accounts:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\easetup_v4.05.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\Help\accdatetimeperiod.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\Help\accountlist.html
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Express Accounts is an application offered by the software company NCH Software. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Express Accounts with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Express Accounts or simply activate the Search field and type in "Express Accounts". If it is installed on your PC the Express Accounts app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Express Accounts in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Express Accounts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Express Accounts.
8. After uninstalling Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Express Accounts which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Accounts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Express Accounts by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Express Accounts in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-12 02:30:21.113